24. 08. 2013
Bender, golden retriever puppy, in a harness with his paws on the window sill looking out the car window

Dogs will be Dogs

I love how Bender just instinctually knows how to be a dog. I don’t mean like he wags his tail when he’s happy and barks at strangers and wants to murder every moving...

Read More →
13. 08. 2013
Bender digging a hole in the garden

80% Perfect, 10% Jekyll, 10% Hyde

Bender sleeps like 80% of the day. The other 20% is split into two states. He is either a half drowsy, wonderful, cuddly puppy who just sits and observes the world going on...

Read More →

  • Follow Bender on Instagram @THATDARNDOG